Wednesday, March 9, 2011
WBBA Official Metal Fight Beyblade Competition Rules (2011 Jan.)
WBBA Metal Fight Beyblade Competition Regulations (2011 January)
- Translated from the Original pdf version.
1) Only Metal Fight Beyblade series Beys sold from 2008 August onwards are allowed. Any Beyblades before the stated date are NOT allowed.
Bey Check Rules
1) Only ORIGINAL Metal Fight Beyblade parts and customisations are allowed.
2) Own made parts and modifications are NOT allowed.
3) Tempering to the Beyblade parts, adding external weight to Beyblade parts are NOT allowed.Any Bey found to be tempered will be asked to be replaced.
4) Beyblades with broken parts or tempered parts which deems dangerous to be played will be asked to be replaced.
5) Once competing Beys are confirmed, players are not allowed to make any changes to their Beys without the "Judge" permission.
6) Any external changes to the original color and design of the Beyblade is NOT allowed. Tempered Beys will be asked to be replaced.
*Decals and sticker seals from Official CoroCoro Magazines are allowed. Hell Kerbecs BD145DS Decals are only allowed to be used on itself and no other Beys.
7) At any point there are doubts during a Battle, player must sound off to the Judge. Any comments after the match will not be accepted.
8) The Judge have the rights to request the player to 'disassemble' their Beyblade to inspect when deem necessary.
9) When requested to inspect Beyblade by a Judge, player will 'disassemble' their Beyblade for the Judge to Inspect. If the Bey cannot be 'disassembled' or is unable to be Inspected, the player will be requested to change their BeyBlades.
10) After the Bey Check, Players are NOT allowed to change their Beyblades or Parts throughout the Competition. But, if Beyblade in use pocesses 'type change' capabilities, the player is allowed to switch 'types' after informing the Judge.
Launcher Check Rules
1) BeyLauncher and BeyLauncher accesory parts are only to be use for its intended purposes.
2) External Modifications to BeyLauncher inclusive of String Length, Gear Change, Rotation Strength and Direction Change are NOT Allowed.
3) If your BeyLauncher is Damaged or deem UnSafe to be used by the Judge, it will NOT be allowed to be played.
4) Mismatch of Launching Directions between Bey and BeyLauncher is NOT allowed. (Left rotation Beys can only be launched by a Left Bey Launcher and Right rotation Bey only by Right Bey Launcher.)
5) If attachments on Beylauncher interupts the opponents launch, its considered a 'Foul Launch'.
6) BeyLaunchers with broken Rip Tab will NOT be allowed. If Rip Tab is taped, the Judge will Inspect and deem whether it is Safe for use.
7) When Gravity Perseus is in use (with LR Launcher, Digital Power Launcher), player is only allowed 1 change in direction per battle.
8) When LR Launcher or Digital Power Launcher is in used, the player is not allowed to change Beyblade until the Battle ends.
1) Beyblade must be launched not more than 30cm above the Bey Stadium.
2) Players shooting position should not interupt or overlap opponents position.
3) Player will only launch their Beys after the "3,2,1 Go... SHOOT!" Command.
4) Shoot must be done in within the Stadium Fence.
5) Beyblade must only be launched into the Bey Stadium.
6) At any point there are doubts during a launch, player must sound off to the Judge. Any comments after the match will not be accepted.
7) Judge will note if player uses dangerous or unsafe launching techiques.
8) After a launch, if String or Ripcord comes in contact with the Beys and causes an unfair advantage, the Judge will stop the match. A rematch will be called if deem necessary.
Bey Battle Rules
1) After shoot is complete, players are to take a step backwards.
2) Do NOT touch or near the Stadium.
3) Judge will determine a 'Launch Out', 'Missed Launch' or 'Flank'. Once faulted 2 times, player will be disqualified.
4) Under the Judge rulings, nobody is allowed to go into the 'over-fence' area at any point of time. Once Faulted, player will be 'Disqualified' immediately.
5) At any point there are doubts during a Battle, player must sound off to the Judge. Any comments after the match will not be accepted.
6) Judge have the rights to Disqualify a battle if Disputes occur.
7) The change of Bey is only allowed when the player is officially granted to.
8) Player is only allowed to change their Beyblades after a complete battle. (opponent change)
9) In a 3 person battle, if the last two bey are tied, and achieved a tied point, the last two bey will compete again.
10) In a 3 person Battle, once a bey 'Sleep Out', it will be removed from the stadium.
3 Deck Battle
1) The 3 Beyblades used are NOT allowed to have the same Metal Wheel types. Having the same Face, Clear Wheel, Track and Bottom is allowed. Players are NOT allowed to disassemble their Beys during a battle.
2) Points will be earned during a battle, player who attain the targeted points first will win the battle.
3) Player will be allowed to change 1 Bey after every Battle. When all 3 beys are used and match point is not attained, player will reuse the beys to battle again to determine winner.
4) In the event when player is unable to form 3 beys due to damage during battle, player will be allowed to reuse Beys under the approval of the organiser. But customisation to the bey is NOT allowed.
5) Once competing Beys are submitted and confirmed by the Judge, players are not allowed to make any changes to their Beys.
1) Only the Judge will decide the results of the Battle.
2) Last Bey spinning in the Stadium wins the Battle.
3) During a launch, if the player Launcher leaves the Stadium or fail to release, its consider a 'Missed Launch".
4) The Judge will stop and inform the players once a "Launch Out", "Flank" or "Missed Launch" is commited.
5) Judge will determine a 'Launch Out', 'Missed Launch' or 'Flank'. Once faulted 2 times, its considered a "disqualification".
*In the event where both players commits 2 'Launch Out', 'Missed Launch' or 'Flank' in sequence together, acusing a double disqualification, the Battle will be Forfieted.
3 Type Point System
1) Stadium Out - 2 Points
Points will be awarded only when:
-opponent Bey gets knocked out of the Stadium area.
-opponent Bey leaves stadium area and touches the 'Over-Fence'.
-Bey launches from the beylauncher, contacts opponents bey and leaves stadium.
2) Sleep Out - 1 Point
Points will be awarded when:
-one Bey stops spinning motion in within the Stadium.
3) Self Stadium Out - 1 Point
Points will be awarded only when:
-players Bey launches from the beylauncher, makes a full stadium rotation and leaves stadium after.
-a Bey 'disassembles' or 'breaks' during a Battle.
No Points will be awarded. Faulted Player will be Disqualified.
-When player commits 'Missed Launch', 'Launch Out' or 'Flank' 2 times in a single battle.
*Flank - Is considered when Bey leaves Beylauncher after a shoot and unable to make a full rotation in the stadium or hit an opponent bey before exiting the stadium area.